Saturday, January 25, 2014

Justice - What Can I Do?

Before the Beginning
 All was Void ---
 Reality is An Ocean
 V. Non-Existent Particles
 Raining in the
 Void
"Say it. Say it. 
The Universe is made of stories. Not atoms."
It’s about Poise my frenz.
As in poised for action.
As in "Once more into the breach, my friends."
Only this time – headlong into the Abyss ---
All it takes is one glance. Fate is helpless when you take me in your arms.
My Belovèd
REVOLUTIONARY
Sweetheart
who comes to my dreams and disappears in the crowd.

she dances alone
in her room
in the dark
in the mirror
with her eyes
closed.

she is Beautifull
but does not seem to want you to know
stomping thru City streets in her heavy 
heavy boots 
in slumpy clothes
and a heavy bag
she scowls as often as she smiles and that is not often.

she is Beautifull
but does not care about that
something she does not own and everyone wants a piece of

It’s about poise.
“Once more into the breach my friends.”
We are called to build a Just society.
Fate is helpless. She is beautifull.
What can I do?

Tell me.
What can I do?

No comments: