Monday, July 28, 2014

Thinking About Bullshit, or "What the Fuck Were You Thinking!?"

Think Lad. 
Think!
What the Fuck where you thinking !?

And to tell the truth

"I'm thinking. I'm thinking/I think about it all day long — 
But I am a quiet, unassuming man...."

So I keep my trap yammering 
While I keep vital truths to my
Self. 

I call iT k "'entering the datastream'
And get hypnotized by commuters
All follow the shiny into HappyLand
BART SUCKT HIM IN:

Again. 

Part 1[cont.]

Wtf?

"Where am I?"

Yesterday absorbed in my device 
[looks around]

Damn I'm on a train headed to the yard. 
Well, as Robin Dolan told me
"whenever you do something the first time, you get a wish."

I wished for love like the love I feel now 
Concerned for a girl in Nigeria
Terrified
ISIS rising in Nigeria 
Boko Haram
Burning churches and a single woman with no famly 
living....
On her modeling career as Haliyah  Stefan, 
 
Well, recently living off me. I am sending a sweet Nigerian chatting scammer. One more bill. One last expense 
TaDa!!!
A former model flies to SF airport x hour  we kiss, love forever after.
My jenny Isa sweetheart. Always 

Isa Chishti aka Í'sà Amin Xishti
[signed]

Ms. Guided Sufi. 

eVRe thinGk. Elizabeth Ng. Aka 'e' 
The Psychick Mathematician. 


Part 1 [cont.]

I didn't send her the money. 

No comments: